Make breakfast for baby:
Fried eggs with corn: 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon, 3-4 sweet potatoes, 14 cups of corn kernels, 14 cups of peas, a little black pepper and a little salt
Fried eggs with corn
1. Materials: 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon, 14 cups of corn, 14 peas, 3-4 sweet potatoes~
2. Steam the sweet potato in water, press it into sweet potato paste, and put it aside to cool.
3. Take a bigger container, put in two eggs, then put in corn and pea~
4. Beat the egg and vegetable well, then grind a little black pepper into it
5. Finally, add sweet potato paste, add a little salt to taste, stir well, and the egg sauce is ready.
6. Pour a little oil into the pan, pour in the egg liquid, and then pour in the diced bacon. Turn over the low heat for a while and fry the side with the bacon