Ingredients: 60 grams of butter, 80 grams of low flour, 80 grams of milk, 6 eggs, 80 grams of sugar, 1 gram of salt, 2-3 drops of white vinegar
Eight inch cake mold.
How to make cotton cake
1. Divide six eggs into one whole egg, five protein and five yolks, and put them in clean containers without water and oil.
2. Cut the butter into small pieces and put it into the milk pan.
3. Bring to a boil over low heat and turn off the heat immediately.
4. When the butter is boiling, immediately pour in the sifted flour and quickly stir to form a butter hot dough.
5. Add a whole egg into the butter hot dough, cut and mix with the cake scraper (turn from bottom to top, do not circle).
6. Mix the remaining 5 yolks in two parts. (same technique)
7. Pour in the milk twice and mix well. (at the beginning, all my pictures were poured in, but I found that they were wrong, and half of them came out again!)
8. The stirred batter is fine and flowing egg yolk batter.
9. Add sugar, salt and white vinegar to the protein, and beat until the protein is upright but slightly sagging at the tip.
10. Beat the good protein, three times into the egg yolk batter, with a scraper from the bottom up to mix the technique of cutting mix evenly. Make a cake batter.
11. Pour the cake batter into the mold and shake off the big bubbles with a slight drop.
12. Put 70 ℃ hot water into the baking pan, heat the oven at 120 ℃ and preheat it at 150 ℃.
13. The mould is placed in a square baking pan, and then put into the preheated baking pan filled with hot water.
14. Continue to heat at 120 ℃ and bake at 150 ℃ for 60 minutes. (tin foil is not required to cover the whole process)
15. After 60 minutes, adjust the heat to 150 ℃ and bake for 10 minutes, then take it out and put it on the baking net to cool.
16. After the cake is cooled, it can be eaten.
1. The mixing method of the cake must be correct. Use the scraper to stir from the bottom to the top. Do not try to quickly and conveniently stir in circles. If you stir in circles, the cake batter will be directly defoaming.
2. Butter must be boiled immediately after the turn off the fire put flour, not boiling or too much boiling, will lead to hot dough failure oh.
3. Milk and eggs should be put in several times, so that it is easy to mix well, otherwise, it is easy to mix unevenly, resulting in egg yolk paste particles.
4. This cake is baked by the water bath method. The water bath method is to inject water into the baking pan (I always use warm water, but recently found that some people put cold water into the oven. As for whether to use warm water or cold water, I will study the difference and report it to you later!) Put the mold directly into the baking pan with water (mine is not a mold with solid bottom, so add a square baking pan, otherwise, it will get water). Its function is to avoid the loss of moisture in the cake and make the cake softer, tenderer and more abundant.