Ingredients: low gluten powder 85g, milk 40g, egg (with shell) 250g, edible oil 40g, lemon peel sugar (add egg yolk) 30g, sugar (add protein) 60g, dried Cranberry 1 tbsp, a little rum, 8 inch mold 1
How to make Cranberry Chiffon Cake
1. Cut dried cranberries into small cubes and soak in a little rum for 30 minutes.
2. After separating the yolk from the protein, put the protein into an oil-free and water-free beating basin and disperse it at low speed until small bubbles appear.
3. Add 60g sugar in three times.
4. After the fine sugar is completely added, use 3 gears to quickly stir. At this time, the protein will be thicker and thicker.
5. Beat the protein until it is dry and foamy.
6. Put the yolk into the oil-free and water-free beating basin.
7. Add 30g fine granulated sugar. I use lemon granulated sugar made by myself, so there is lemon peel inside.
8. Even resistance.
9. Add milk.
10. Continue to resist.
11. Add cooking oil.
12. It’s OK to resist until it’s a little white. It’s also a fight for a while.
13. Sift the low gluten powder into the egg yolk paste.
14. Stir evenly with a scraper, it doesn’t need to be stirred for a long time, otherwise it will be stiffened.
15. Add 14% chicken protein.
16. Mix chicken protein and egg yolk batter evenly.
17. Turn and mix it into egg yolk batter. When you pick it up with a scraper, it will drip slowly.
18. Mix the egg yolk paste and put in the soaked cranberries.
19. Simply stir well.
20. Pour the yolk paste into the whipped protein.
21. Stir evenly from the bottom up, do not circle, otherwise the protein will be defoaming, and the baked cake will not be fluffy.
22. Pour the mixed cake paste into the 8-inch mold and shake it for several times to eliminate bubbles.
23. After the oven is preheated to 160 degrees, bake the middle layer up and down for 1 hour. After coloring the surface, cover it with a piece of tin foil and continue to bake. After baking, take out the buckle and demould it after cooling.