Mold: 28 * 28 * 3cm square mold
Oven: CASS 27L electronic variable temperature oven
Egg split sponge cake material
a. Egg yolk 100g, sugar 20g.
b. Protein 160g, sugar 60g.
c. Low powder 45g, cocoa powder 10g, salt free Cream 40g.
Filling materials: 160g cream, 10g sugar powder (sweetness depends on individual), 80g cranberry sauce, and a proper amount of dried and chopped cranberry.
The practice of cranberry cocoa cake roll
1. Melt the salt free butter with water. When heating, stir it with a small spoon at the same time;
2. Mix the egg yolk with the sugar until the sugar is completely melted to form a fine yolk paste. The color of the yolk will also become light and thick, emulsifying, and the color will become light and thick;
3. The protein is poured into the sugar in three times, and the sugar is whipped until it doesn’t flow, and the state between wet and dry foaming is OK;
4. Put 13 egg yolk paste into the egg yolk paste, mix well, pour all the egg yolk paste into the egg yolk paste, and then gently scrape it from the bottom of the container with a rubber scraper to mix well;
5. sift the low powder and cocoa powder together, mix it in the egg paste in three times, and gently cut the flour into the egg paste with a rubber scraper, and mix well.
6. pour a small amount of batter into the melted butter, mix it quickly with a rubber scraper;
7. Pour step 6 into the batter and mix all the ingredients from the bottom of the container with a rubber scraper;
8. Pour the batter into the baking pan, scrape it flat, and tap the pan to make bubbles;
9. send it to the preheated oven, middle layer, 190 degree of upper fire, 160 ℃ for 12 minutes, and the surface touch is elastic to exit the oven;
10. After coming out of the oven, hit the table to let out the hot gas inside. Then take out the cake body (together with baking paper) from the mold, place the baking net, tear off the oil paper around the cake body, and remove the high heat. On the face of the cake, I will cover a piece of baking silicone paper to prevent the surface from drying. After a little cooling for 5 minutes, the temperature of the cake will drop to the same level as the body temperature, and then the light cream filling can be prepared.
Cranberry cream filling
1. spread 160g of cream sugar powder to 60-70%, add cranberry sauce and dried cranberry, and stir until 8-90%.
2. apply the filling material on the inside surface of the cake, and the initial section is a little thick. After the cake is rolled, the baking paper is fixed and refrigerated for 30-60 minutes before cutting.