Ingredients: 100g butter, 75g sugar, 2 eggs, 100g milk, 200g baking powder, 12 tbsp
Cranberry Muffin Cake
1. Cranberries are softened in advance with rum
2. Soften the butter in the room, beat it with electric egg beater at low speed, add sugar, mix well, then beat it at low speed for a few times, then turn to medium speed until it expands
3. Add the egg liquid in several times, a small amount each time, stir it quickly and evenly, then add the egg liquid, and finally form a chylous shape
4. Add half of the powder and half of the fresh milk and mix well with a scraper
5. After mixing, pour in the remaining powder and milk, and mix well with a scraper.
6. Add the cranberries to the batter and mix well with a scraper.
7. Spoon the batter into the mould
8. Bake at 170 ℃ for 25 minutes