Qifeng cake: 4 eggs, 80g low gluten flour, 60g sugar (add protein), 20g sugar (add egg yolk), 50g salad oil, 50g water, 12tsp baking powder
How to make crispy cake
1. Prepare two pots without water and oil, separate yolk and protein.
2. Whipping protein: add white granulated sugar into the protein in three times, whisk the protein to the state of wet foaming (after lifting the egg beater, pull the protein out of the curved sharp corner), and put it in the refrigerator for storage.
3. Mix the yolk and sugar and beat with a beater.
4. Add the salad oil in three times to make the yolk and oil completely fused; then add water (or milk) and stir well.
5. Mix the low gluten flour and baking powder, sift into the egg yolk and stir gently.
6. Take out the whipped protein from the refrigerator, take 13 protein into the yolk basin, stir evenly (from the bottom to the top, do not circle); then put 13 protein into the yolk basin, stir evenly; pour the batter into the remaining protein, stir evenly.
7. Pour the batter into the baking tray covered with tin paper or oil paper, smooth it, and shake it with force to let the big bubbles in the batter run out.
8. Put the baking tray into a preheated oven at 120 ℃ and bake for about 10 minutes until the surface is golden.
9. Remove the oil paper while it’s hot, let it cool, and cut it into pieces of your own size with a knife.
10. Take a piece of cake, spread your favorite jam or cream, and then stack another piece of cake on the cake with jam; the rest of the cakes are also spread with jam, stacked together and set aside.
11. Take two Master Kang’s Crispy rolls and grind them into small pieces.
12. Take two cakes stuck together, apply a layer of cream cream on each of the four sections, and then roll the surface with cream on the crumbs of the crispy roll, so that the surface with cream can be evenly wrapped with a layer of crumbs of the crispy roll, OK! The crisp cake is finished. It’s crisp on the outside and soft on the inside! Two different tastes appear in the mouth at the same time, it feels great!
1. There are many uses of cream, in addition to used to smear cake, can also be used to wipe bread, delicious!
2. Cream can be made more at a time, packed in a fresh-keeping box, put into the freezer of the refrigerator, can be preserved for about two weeks.