Ingredients: medium gluten flour 150g, lard 45g, sugar 40g, cold water 60g.
Pastry material: medium gluten flour 100g, lard 50g.
Surface material: egg liquid, sesame right amount.
Filling: homemade meat floss 100g, lard 100g.
The practice of meat floss pastry
1. Add water to flour and stir to form flocs.
2. Add lard, knead into dough, cover with plastic wrap or wet towel, wake up for 15 minutes.
3. To make pastry, add lard into flour, make a ball and wake up for 15 minutes.
4. Add lard to the meat floss and squeeze it into stuffing.
5. Divide the crust and pastry into 9 parts and rub them into a circle.
6. Remember to roll the pastry into a circle.
7. Roll the dough into a long oval shape, roll it from one side to the other, and press it tightly.
8. Roll the dough rolled in step 7 into a long oval shape and divide it into 2 portions.
9. Take the dough in step 8, roll it into a round shape, wrap it in the meat floss filling, slowly close the mouth, and then pinch it tightly.
10. Fold the cake embryo in step 9 downward, press it flat with your hand, and roll it into a circle with a rolling pin.
11. Put the cake into a non stick baking tray, brush the surface with egg liquid (better with egg yolk liquid), and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
12. Put the cake embryo into the oven preheated for 180 minutes and bake for 2530 minutes.
1. The mouth must be tight, otherwise the filling will leak, because it is filled with lard.
2. In the process of baking, you can bake for 20 minutes first, and then change the direction of baking, so that the color is more uniform.
3. The time of baking depends on the temper of your oven.
4. The stuffing inside can also be changed into bean paste stuffing and so on.
5. There is no non stick plate, you can put oil paper on the baking plate.
6. Add sugar osmanthus, the filling will be more delicious.