How to make crispy onion oil cake
1. Put the flour into the basin, soup and flour, knead the dough smooth, rest for 10 minutes.
2. Put the static dough on the chopping board, divide it into equal small dosage forms, roll each dosage form into a rectangular piece, sprinkle a little salt on it, wipe it evenly with hands, then spread a layer of olive oil on the salted piece, sprinkle chopped scallion, and wipe it evenly.
3. Roll it up from your side and roll it up into a long round noodle.
4. Hold one end and roll it in. Then press it with your hand to make a round dish.
5. Put it in a pan with oil and heat it over low heat until both sides are golden
6. Don’t cover it. When the bottom side of the cake is golden, turn it over and bake the other side until golden
1. Green onion, use green onion,
2. Don’t make pancakes too hot to avoid burning.