Materials (10 patties can be made)
Ingredients: 250g flour, 65-70g vegetable oil, 100g water, 20g sugar.
Pastry materials: 180 grams of flour, 90 grams of vegetable oil.
Fillings: half a quantity of onion, 1 quantity of green pepper, 260 grams of meat, 5 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of edible oil, 8 grams of starch, a little salt, 10 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of cooking wine, 2 grams of beef powder.
How to make pancakes with pastry
1. Mix the oil and water ingredients together to make a smooth dough. Let it stand for half an hour.
2. Stir the pastry together, and then rub it with the palm of your hand to make it moist. (for more specific methods of making water oil noodles and pastry noodles, the blog link is here)
3. Divide the two kinds of dough into 10 equal parts. Wrap the pastry in the water oil dough with the mouth of the hand, and hold the seal.
4. With the seal facing down, cover the dough with plastic film and put it on the chopping board for 20 minutes.
5. Take a dough and press it into a rectangle. Roll up along the wide side to form a cylinder.
6. Flatten the cylinder into a rectangle.
7. Roll up again, cover with plastic film and let stand for 20 minutes. While waiting, handle the meat stuffing, add fragrant oil and cooking oil, stir well, and then add other ingredients to mix well.
8. Take a dough and press the opening on both sides to the center to form a round skin.
9. Add stuffing to the dough, wrap it in the mouth of your hand, and finally squeeze it tightly.
10. Put it on the cutting board with the opening facing down, cover it with plastic film and let it stand for 15 minutes.
11. Heat the pan, turn the heat down, put in the green meat cake, and cook it slowly.
12. One side is golden and the other side is turned off. The crunchy meat cake is fresh out of the pot!
1. When making dough, cover the dough with fresh-keeping film and let it stand for a while at the place where the dough is pressed by hand or rolled by rolling pin. Only in this way can the crust be crisp.
2. If you are worried that the temperature of the pancakes is difficult to master, and the pancakes will be pasted when the fire is high, and not ripe when the fire is low, you can also use the oven to heat the Pancakes: put the pancakes into the oven preheated to 190 degrees, and bake for 25-28 minutes.
When I was young, I used to make pastry with sugar. The surface of the baked pastry will greatly bulge a drum, which is wrapped with hot mouth sugar. You may as well try it!