Materials: Anja salt free butter 75g, fine sugar 30g, egg 1, low powder 150g
1. Soften butter at room temperature and add sugar to pass.
2. Add egg liquid in different times to pass.
3. Sift in low powder and knead into a dough.
4. Sprinkle with dry powder, pat it flat slightly and refrigerate overnight.
5. Take out the room temperature and return to the temperature the next day.
6. Roll into 4mm thick thin patch.
7. Use 8-inch circular mold to cut out the circle, refrigerate for standby.
Materials: Anja salt free butter 50g, water 125ml, fine sugar 3 G, rock salt 2 g, low powder 75g, egg 2
Caramel material: 150 g of fine sugar, 80ml water, a small amount of lemon juice, fine sugar, water and lemon juice into the pot, and heat to caramel color.
Oven: megs mk-45rclf oven
1. Pour water, butter, salt and sugar into the pan and heat it over a small heat.
2. Leave the fire after the butter melts and bubbles.
3. Add low powder and mix well into a group.
4. Cook the excess water in a small heat.
5. When the paste is made into a mass, a film is formed at the bottom of the pot, and it is not stick to the bottom of the pot.
6. Cool slightly after the fire, add scattered egg liquid in several times.
7. Add egg liquid to adjust the soft and hard degree of the batter until the batter is lifted with a spoon, and it can be slowly dropped.
8. Paste into the flower mounting bag.
9. Squeeze one round on the pastry, and the middle is Z-shaped batter, and the remaining puff is on the baking plate.
10. Preheat the oven, fire up and down, 180 degrees for 25 minutes, and the surface is golden yellow, take out and cool.
11. Here is the preparation of caramel.
12. Dip Caramel on the bottom of the puff and put it on the silicone pad to cool.
13. Then stick a little Caramel on top of the lotus and back stick it around the pastry dough, and press it down to shape.
14. Fill the pastry with cheese and kashda filling, and squeeze a layer of foam cream.
15. Finally, use the Santa Ana flower mounting mouth to squeeze the flowers on the top decoration, sprinkle with moisture-proof sugar powder.