Ingredients: appropriate amount of red bayberry, 50 grams of sago, 250 grams of coconut juice, 2.5 pieces of gilding, 20 grams of sugar.
Practice of crystal bayberry cake
1. Wash bayberry with cold boiled water and drain;
2. Pour the sago into the boiling pot. When the water boils again, take out the sago and cool it;
3. Pour new cold water into the pot, bring to a boil, pour in the sago, repeat three times, and take it out after the last time;
4. Add the softened gilding slice, add coconut juice and stir well;
5. Oil the mould;
6. Place the red bayberry, pour in the sago and refrigerate until set;
7. Ready to eat.