Egg yolk paste: 50g egg yolk, 27g milk, 27g oil, 15g sugar powder, 32g low gluten flour, 8g corn starch, 1g baking powder. Protein part: 80 g protein, 30 g sugar powder, 1 g Tata powder, a pinch of salt.
How to make cupcakes
1. Separate the protein and yolk, and there should be no oil or water in the basin.
2. Add sugar powder into the egg yolk and stir well.
3. Add milk and oil to mix well.
4. Sift the low flour, starch and baking powder into the egg yolk.
5. Press the sifted powder with a rubber scraper, read quickly, and stir evenly to form egg yolk paste. Pay attention to the mixing process, try to press or draw a cross, try not to circle, too long, flour will be gluten.
6. Add Tata powder into the protein, and the basin must be free of oil and water.
7. Use the Qihe egg beater to beat slowly for a few times, and then turn the protein into big fish eye blisters. Add sugar powder twice.
8. Continue to use the egg beater to beat the protein, slowly speed up, gradually whiten the protein and expand the volume.
9. The egg white is wet (i.e. the egg white has a curved angle), indicating that it is almost finished.
10. When it’s dry (i.e. the protein becomes a sharp corner), the protein will be great. Don’t overdo it.
11. Put half of the protein in the yolk paste.
12. Mix evenly, pay attention to the technique, use a rubber scraper to mix from the bottom up or draw a cross, remember not to draw a circle.
13. Pour half of the batter into the remaining half of the protein.
14. Stir with the same method as before. The stirring speed should be fast to avoid defoaming.
15. Mix the cake paste evenly.
16. Pour the cake paste into a paper cup for 20 minutes. Don’t open the oven door in the middle.
Machine cat biscuit: butter 60g, low powder 120g, sugar 30g, egg 25g. Icing: 15g egg white, 80g powdered sugar, proper amount of pigment. Fresh milk: 200ml light cream, 15g sugar.
17. Put butter in a bowl, soften at room temperature and add sugar.
18. Whisk the butter with an egg beater to make it lighter and bulky. Break up the eggs and add them to the butter in three times.
19. Beat the butter and eggs evenly with the egg beater.
20. Sift low gluten flour into the bowl.
21. Mix the flour and butter mixture with a scraper to form a biscuit dough.
22. Roll the dough into a 3 mm thick crust, press out the face of the robot cat with a mold, put it in the oven for 18015 minutes, and bake the surface yellow.
23. A little puff in the eye
24. Pour in the powdered sugar and continue to beat until white.
25. Add pigment to the frosting to make color frosting.
26. On the baked biscuit, use color icing to draw the appearance of robot cat.
27. Pour 200 ml light cream into the basin.
28. Add sugar.
29. Set the speed of the beater to the lowest and start to beat the cream. The cream begins to thicken slowly. Increase the speed to 3.
30. Light cream thickens slowly and has lines. Speed up the mixer to the fourth gear.
31. Stop until the lines are clear and smooth. Don’t overdo them. The whipped cream is smooth and textured.
32. Squeeze fresh milk on the cupcake with the flower mounting mouth and insert the machine cat biscuit.