Main ingredient: Flour
Seasoning: curry, onion powder, salt, edible oil
How to make curry onion oil cake
1-2. Add one third of the flour into boiling water and stir to form a spike. Then add warm water to make a soft dough. Wake up for 20 minutes.
3. When we wake up the dough, we make the pastry, cool the oil in a hot pan, add two small spoonfuls of curry powder, and stir fry it slowly over low heat.
4. After stir frying the curry flavor, quickly pour the hot oil into the prepared flour.
5. Stir the fried curry oil into the flour, and the curry pastry is ready.
6. Knead the dough on the chopping board and divide it into about 200 grams.
7. Roll into dough, sprinkle with a little salt, spread with pastry, sprinkle with onion powder evenly.
8. The pastry is folded layer by layer like a folding fan.
9-11. Stretch and roll the folded dough from one end until it is rolled into a dosage form.
12. Wake up for three or five minutes, press it gently and roll it into a cake.
13. Roll a good cake into a frying pan, shape it slightly on one side, turn it over and fry the other side
14. The skin is clear, golden and crisp. If you like it, you can make it out of the pot.
15-16, like more crisp, in the pot with chopsticks gently spread, and then fry for a while.
Food tips: fry the scallion cake until it’s crisp and soft