Potatoes, eggs, ham, onion, salt, pepper, flour
1. Steam potatoes, peel and press into mud. Beat in an egg and mix well.
2. Chop the ham and green onion into small pieces and mix with mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add flour to make a soft but not thin dough.
4. When the pan is hot, pour in the oil. When the oil is hot, turn to low heat. Scoop the right amount of dough into the pan. Use a spoon to make a round cake.
5. Fry on one side over low heat until golden brown, then turn over and press, until golden on both sides.