Cake Ingredients: 100g butter, 120g low gluten flour, 14tsp baking powder (1.25ml), 75g sugar, 100g egg, 30g milk, 11g cocoa powder, 1 tsp hot water (15ml), 18tsp baking soda (0.625ml)
Decoration material: Cream 150g
Ingredients: 100g butter, 50g powdered sugar, 20g condensed milk, 14tsp vanilla extract (1.25ml), 10g rum, 10g lemon juice, 2 tsp milk (30ml), 15g honey
Rum syrup: 65 g fine granulated sugar, 75 g water, 1 tbsp rum (15ml)
Baking: middle layer of oven, 175 degrees up and down, about 10 minutes.
Practice of rum syrup: mix water and fine granulated sugar, heat and boil to make the fine granulated sugar completely dissolve into sugar water. After the sugar water cools, add the rum.
Cream making process
1. After the butter is softened, add the powdered sugar and beat with the egg beater for about 5 minutes to make it very bulky.
2. Add honey, condensed milk, vanilla essence, rum and lemon juice at one time, and continue to beat with egg beater.
3. Stir well, then add milk, continue to stir well.
4. Beat the cream until smooth and smooth.
Two color chequered cream cake
1. First, make the cake. After the butter is softened, add the sugar.
2. Beat with a beater for about 5 minutes until the butter is light, bulky, bulky and light.
3. Add the eggs three times and beat well. Each time you beat the egg until it’s completely blended with the butter, add the next time.
4. Mix the butter as shown in the picture. The whole process of adding eggs may take 3-5 minutes.
5. Mix the low gluten flour and baking powder evenly, sift into the whipped butter, and mix well with a rubber scraper to form a batter. Finally, add milk and mix well until the milk is completely absorbed by the batter.
6. Pour half of the batter into a 17 * 17cm square baking pan and smooth it. Leave the other half of the batter aside. Put the baking tray into the oven preheated at 175 ℃ and bake for about 10 minutes until it is fully expanded and the surface is slightly golden. Take it out and cool it. The original cake will be baked.
7. Next, make the chocolate batter. Mix the cocoa powder and baking soda well. Pour in hot water.
8. Stir to make a paste.
9. Pour the cocoa paste into the remaining half of the batter. Mix well with a scraper. Pour the batter into a 17 * 17cm square baking pan, put it into an oven preheated to 175 degrees, and bake for about 10 minutes. Take it out and cool it. The chocolate cake is ready.
10. There may be bumps in the baked cake. Trim the surface of the cake with a knife and cut off the irregular corners. (don’t throw away the leftover material, which will be used later)
11. Cut the two color cakes into three pieces as shown in the picture.
12. Take an original cake slice and brush it with rum syrup.
13. Then apply a layer of cream.
14. Cover it with a slice of chocolate cake.
15. Brush with rum syrup, cream, and cover with original cake slices. In this way, we can get two cakes. One is stacked in the order of yellow black yellow, and the other is stacked in the order of black yellow black. Refrigerate both cakes for about 10 minutes until the cream hardens.
16. Take out the frozen cake. As shown in the picture, each strip is cut into three pieces.
17. After cutting, three pieces of black yellow black cake and three pieces of yellow black yellow cake can be obtained.
18. Take a slice of cake, brush it with rum syrup and coat it with cream.
19. Cover with another piece of cake of opposite color.
20. Continue to brush with rum syrup, apply cream, and cover with a third slice of cake. The same operation steps, you can get a total of two pieces of cake with the opposite chess grid distribution. Put the cake again in the freezer for 10 minutes until the cream hardens.
21. Put the leftover cake into the oven and bake at 170 ℃ for about 10 minutes until dry. After cooling, rub it into crumbs by hand.
22. Take out the frozen cake strips and apply a layer of cream on each side.
23. Put the cream coated cake into the chocolate needle, so that the four sides are stained with chocolate needle.
24. After cutting the cake, you can see the neat checkerboard on the cross section.