8 “round Qifeng, 3 pieces of rectangular baking pan cake
8 “Qifeng raw material:
Yolk paste material: 8 “
Egg yolk (medium size) 5, milk 80g, grape seed oil 80g (salad oil or corn oil also available), fine sugar 30g, low gluten powder 120g
Protein paste material: 5 protein, 70 g fine sugar, several drops of white vinegar
Cake blank production:
1. disperse the yolk, add milk, 30 g Sugar, stir well, and add grape seed oil.
2. stir evenly.
3. sift the flour into the yolk paste.
4. mix until there is no granular standby.
5. add 70 g Sugar and a few drops of white vinegar to the protein.
6. use electric egg beater to 8 for distribution.
7. mix 13 protein cream and yolk paste well.
8. then pour the mixed yolk paste into the remaining 23 cream.
9. turn over evenly with a scraper.
10. pour the mixed cake paste into the bottom mold.
11. take up the mold and fall on the table 2, shake out big bubbles, and then bake.
12. baking: (time temperature is for reference only, please adjust according to the characteristics of your own oven) preheat the oven in advance, 180 degrees, 45-50 minutes. After baking, immediately exit the oven, and cool the button.
13. after the cake is cool, use a spatula to cut a circle along the cake mold for demoulding.
14. take out the cake.
15. use a spatula to remove the bottom of the cake mold along the bottom.
16. the appearance of complete demoulding.
17. the cake can be divided into three pieces for decoration.
Rectangular cake slice raw material: 1 piece quantity
Yolk paste raw material:
4 yolks (about 80g, I use smaller eggs, so I use 5), 20 g of fine sugar, 40g salad oil, 40 grams of fresh milk, 80g of low gluten powder
Raw material of protein cream:
160 G (about 4) protein, 80g fine sugar
1. stir egg yolk with sugar.
2. pour in fresh milk and stir well.
3-4. pour salad oil and stir well.
5-6. sift in low gluten powder, stir until the egg yolk paste without smooth particles is ready for use.
7. add sugar three times to the protein, stir until wet foaming.
8-9. mix 13 protein cream and yolk paste well.
10. pour the batter back to the remaining 23 cream.
11. mix evenly.
12. pour the cake paste into the oven, smooth with a scraper and enter the oven.
Baking: time temperature is for reference only.
Preheat oven in advance, 190 degrees, 15 minutes. After baking, immediately out of the oven, put the baking net to tear open four sides of paper to heat.
Combination decoration materials
8 “round Qifeng cake, 3 rectangular cake slices (30 l oven with oven with oven), 1.5 large box of Anjia animal milk oil, 125 ml Nestle light cream, 150 g fine sugar, proper amount of yellow peach can, proper amount of blueberry jam, fresh strawberry, heart opening kernel, proper amount of silver beads for decoration
1. prepare all raw materials.
2. cut the cake slice off the four sides with a knife, repair it neatly, and cut off 4 top corners. Don’t cut too much.
3. Nestle cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar, spread over ice water.
4. drain the water into small dice.
5. take a piece of cake, first apply blueberry jam, and then evenly spread the canned peach.
6. apply cream, then cover with a piece of cake, then coat with jam, peach grain and cream. Cover it with cake slice on top.