Ingredients: one 17cm Goo Goo Hof model, three protein, 140g butter, a pinch of salt, 90g sugar, three egg yolks, one lemon dander, three drops of lemon juice, 150g low gluten flour, half bowl of cranberry and raisin (usual bowl)
Practice of dried fruit cake
1. Weigh all the ingredients, soften the butter at room temperature in advance, grind the lemon peel out of the lemon, take out the eggs in advance and warm them up, and sift the flour.
2. Add 3 drops of lemon juice or white vinegar to the protein, add half of the sugar and beat until stiff.
3. Add salt to the butter, smooth it with the egg beater, add the other half of the sugar, and beat it with the electric egg beater until the color becomes lighter and the volume becomes larger.
4. Add egg yolk one by one, each time add one egg yolk, stir well, then add another, stir well with a blender.
5. Add the whipped egg white to the egg yolk in three times and stir well with a scraper.
6. Mix in the lemon powder, then add in the lemon peel.
7. Finally, add the cranberry and raisins, mix well, and pour the batter into the mold.
8. Preheat the oven at 170 ℃, put the mold on the baking tray, put it on the bottom of the oven, and bake for 40 minutes.
9. After coming out of the oven, the demoulding is turned upside down and cooled on the grill.
1. I have reduced the amount of sugar, the original formula is 125 grams, I think it will be too sweet, so changed, like to eat sweet friends can use the original formula of sugar.
2. Due to the use of egg division method, the butter batter needs to be mixed with the protein batter, so the eggs must be warmed before operation.
3. As the protein is removed, there is no need to add baking powder like a regular pound cake.
4. The cake can be eaten when it’s out of the oven and cooled. If you can’t finish it, you need to put it in the refrigerator. After refrigeration, the cake will harden, and it will soften when you use the microwave oven.
I really like this group of photos, take a few more feel to see!