Ingredients: one egg, 100g milk, 50g sugar, 30g blended oil, 150g glutinous rice flour, 1g baking powder, 30g manyueberry and some white sesame.
Practice of dried fruit baked rice cake
1. Beat the eggs, add oil, milk and sugar to the egg, and stir well.
2. Add glutinous rice flour and baking powder, stir into paste, glutinous rice flour had better pass the sieve.
3. Add the dried manyue berries and stir well.
4. I used a pizza plate. I oiled the plate, poured in the glutinous rice paste and sprinkled some white sesame seeds on it.
5. Preheat oven 170 degrees, heat up and down, middle layer, bake for 20 minutes.
Special tips: it’s best to use salad oil or blend oil that doesn’t taste good. Don’t use peanut oil. Peanut oil tastes too strong.