Ingredients: potato, salt, scallion (optional), cumin powder (optional)
Dry fried potato cake
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into shreds with the tools. Add appropriate amount of salt and squeeze out excess water.
2. Heat the pan, add proper amount of oil, put the sliced potato into the pan, make it into a round shape, and dry fry slowly until both sides are golden.
3. You can sprinkle onion or cumin powder as you like.
1. Be sure to use the tool of slicing. The sliced potatoes are hard and can’t be made into cakes.
2. The potato itself has a lot of starch, which is easy to form, but you should pay attention not to scatter it when turning it over.