Ingredients: 90 grams of salt free butter, 90 grams of fine sugar, 1 egg, 150 grams of low powder, 5 grams of aluminum powder, 1 durian seeds (170 grams), and a few drops of durian essence.
Surface decoration: Crispy grain
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
How to make durian cake
1. Soften the butter softened at room temperature, add sugar and beat until the color is lighter and the volume is enlarged.
2. Add the egg liquid in several times. After adding each time, add the next time until all the eggs are added.
3. Add durian puree and mix well.
4. Sift in low flour and baking powder and mix well.
5. Put the batter in the flower mounting bag, squeeze it into the paper cup for about 8 minutes, and sprinkle crispy granules on the surface.
6. Preheat the oven, middle and lower layers, heat 180 degrees, heat 170 degrees, bake for 30 minutes.
Ingredients: 45 grams of Anjia salt free butter, 30 grams of coarse sugar, 70 grams of low powder
The method of crispy granules: soften butter at room temperature (with the help of air dryer in cold weather), add coarse sugar and low powder, gently rub into coarse granules, refrigerate or freeze for standby.