Ingredients: 200 grams of durian pulp, 200 grams of cream cheese, 80 grams of white sugar, 150 grams of light cream, 10 grams of fish film, 50 grams of milk
How to make durian cheese cake
1. Cut the fish film and soak it in milk.
2. Put the cheese back to room temperature into the cooking machine.
3-5. Add sugar, cream and durian meat in turn.
6. Stir the milk fish film in hot water until the fish film is fully dissolved and pour into the cooking machine.
7. Stir at low speed for one minute, turn to medium speed until sugar dissolves.
8. Stir the cake paste until smooth.
9. Put it into the mold, smooth it and shake it gently. Refrigerate for more than 2 hours.
It is more ideal to freeze one night in advance and then take out the mold. Warm up before eating.