A. Two finger biscuits
B. Mousse: milk 150ml, egg yolk 2, sugar 60g, gilding 1.5 (7G), durian meat 150g
C. Fresh cream 150ml
D. Surface decoration: the rose turns the sugar, the floret is appropriate
How to make durian Mousse Cake
See how to make cookies with fingers. Cut the bottom of the biscuit into two pieces with mousse ring for padding and sandwich. Soak gelatine in ice water for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Put the egg yolk and sugar into the container and stir until the color of the egg becomes lighter. At the same time, heat the milk, add the softened gilding slices and stir until it melts. When the milk begins to boil, turn off the fire. Then slowly pour the hot milk into the egg yolk and stir it quickly to prevent the egg yolk from being scalded. Let it dry again until warm.
3. Then add the durian pulp into the egg yolk and stir well. If you like the texture, you can directly mix the durian meat and add it. If you like the delicate, you can twist the durian meat again with a sieve.
4. Stir the cream, do not need to beat hard, as long as it is slightly thick but can flow, add durian and egg yolk, stir well into mousse paste.
5. Place a piece of finger biscuit on the bottom of the mousse ring, pour in the mousse paste to half the height of the mold, put in the sandwich layer of finger biscuit, and then pour in the remaining half, and put it into the refrigerator for freezing or freezing.
6. After the mousse solidifies, take it out and decorate the surface with rose petals and sugar turning flowers.