250 grams of flour, 4 eggs, a small bowl of shrimp, 250 grams of leeks, carrot half root
Ingredients: yeast, cooking wine, pepper, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, salt, ginger, sesame oil, blending oil
Heat 1 to 2 pieces of dry red pepper, then remove the big material and pepper, and let the oil cool)
Practice of egg leek pie
1. Flour put 3 grams of yeast, 15 grams of edible oil, with warm water and dough, and then packed with plastic bags up fermentation.
2. Remove the yellow leaves and impurities of leeks, clean them thoroughly with clean water, control the excess water, and cut them into pieces.
3. Knock the eggs open, add cooking wine and a little cooking oil, stir well, make a frying pan, add cooking oil, pour the egg liquid into the pan, stir fry, remove and chop.
4. Rub the carrots into shreds and chop them a little. My shrimp skin is super clean and not salty. Put all the ingredients in the container and put pepper, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, salt, ginger powder, blending oil, sesame oil and stir well.
5. Knead the dough again, rub it into long strips, then pull it into a potion, flatten it, roll it into a large piece, put the prepared stuffing in, wrap it up like a bun, and then close it up and rush down.
6. Heat the electric cake pan with electricity, add proper amount of cooking oil, put the pie in, and cook it for 3-5 minutes. During this period, the power can be cut off, and the power can be turned over
Bake until both sides are golden. Eat the delicious pie while it’s hot.