Ingredients: 100g high gluten flour (common flour can be used), 10g butter (vegetable oil can be used), 50g water, 10g butter (pastry can be used (vegetable oil 10g plus flour 1g)
Stuffing: 1 egg, 5g green onion, 2G salt
Fried egg cake with Scallion
1. Pour the flour into the container,
2. Add water and softened butter,
3. Mix them into a ball,
4. After kneading, it is smooth.
5. And then it’s divided into four parts,
6. Oil each and cover for 10 minutes,
7. Pour the eggs into a small bowl,
8. Add chopped scallions and salt,
9. Mix well,
10. Then pour into the measuring cup, so that it can be easily poured into the cake.
11. 10 grams of butter in a bowl,
12. Melt into liquid,
13. Roll the dough into thin and long ones,
14. Spread 1 cm egg liquid on four sides (use 10 steps) and butter in the middle,
15. Then pull it up,
16. Press one side and the other side into a rectangle. Because there is egg liquid on the edge, it looks like a pocket. Because there is butter in the middle, it will expand when heated. Others should be done in turn.
17. Heat the pan and drain the oil,
18. Put the cake in the oven,
19. It will expand,
20. If you make a small hole with chopsticks, it won’t swell.
21. Then pour in the egg liquid. According to the amount you like, more or less is better.
22. Then it’s scorched to golden,
23. When the egg is heated, it will expand, indicating that the egg is ripe.
24. Slice and eat.