210 g of clear water
100g of medium gluten flour
Salt 14 tbsp
Vegetable oil 1 tsp
The practice of egg pancake with onion
1. wash the onion and cut it into onion for standby. Two eggs are knocked into the bowl and mixed with chopsticks to form egg liquid.
2. slowly pour in the egg liquid with water, stir with chopsticks while flushing in, and mix with salt and vegetable oil.
3. pour flour into egg liquid, stir evenly with spoon to form a flowing paste.
4. add chopped onion, stir the batter evenly with a hand beating egg beater, and do not have flour lumps.
5. pour 1 spoon of vegetable oil into the pan. Do not heat the pan first, and pour a spoon of powder into the pan.
6. rotate the pot quickly and spread the slurry horizontally at the bottom of the pot to form a round cake.
7. move the pot to the fire, heat it to the paste and form it. Then turn over and fry the other side with a small fire until some of the two sides turn yellow and color, then the pot can be cut.
1. the material for making egg cakes is simple and takes less time. It is very suitable for children to serve breakfast or make afternoon snacks.
2. if you like the flavor of eggs, you can increase the amount of eggs to 3, so the water content should also be reduced by 50 G.
3. when adjusting the batter, try to mix the flour as much as possible, without lumping. The prepared batter can pull out a thick straight line. The thick batter is not easy to spread into cake shape, too thin batter is not easy to form, and it is easy to fry and break.