2 eggs, 1 bacon, 1 cheese, 1 chive, flour, onion, red pepper each amount
1. Cut the bacon, cheese, onion and red pepper into shreds, and chop the chives.
2. Beat up the eggs, add a little salt and flour, and mix well.
3. Do not stick pot brush thin oil, open a small fire, pour in all the egg paste, smooth the bottom of the pot.
4. When the bottom layer of the egg paste solidifies slightly, spread with shredded bacon, red pepper and onion, and finally spread with shredded cheese.
5. Cover the pan and simmer over low heat until the cheese dissolves. Shake the pan and the egg cake will come off automatically. Sprinkle with chopped chives and cut into pieces.