Crust: corn flour and common flour (the ratio of corn flour to common flour is 1:3).
Vegetable eggplant stuffing: one round eggplant and one green pepper.
Seasoning: 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp peanut oil, half TSP sweet flour sauce, half TSP weidamei, a little sugar.
Practice of eggplant vegetable pie
1. Put the corn flour into the basin, pour in the boiling water, and knead into the dough.
2. Then pour in the common flour, add the appropriate amount of cold water, and knead into a smooth dough for 10 minutes.
3. After cleaning the eggplant and green pepper, first cut the eggplant into thin strips, then cut a few knives horizontally to make the length appropriate, and then cut the green pepper into small pieces.
4. Put the eggplant into the pot, add 1 teaspoon of salt, grasp well by hand, and stand still for 5 minutes. Then pour the water out of the eggplant, and at the same time, hold the eggplant a little (don’t hold it too dry!) Squeeze out the excess water from the eggplant.
5. Put oil and a star anise in the pot, stir fry slowly over low heat to get the fragrance, remove the star anise, stir fry the shredded eggplant until the shredded eggplant is thoroughly fried, and then stir fry the green pepper.
6. Pour in half a teaspoon of sweet flour sauce and a little of weidamei, stir fry evenly, add a little sugar to make it fresh, turn off the heat and let it cool, then the vegetable eggplant filling is ready
7. Then it’s to rub the dough into long strips, pull it into dough, roll it into dough slices, and put stuffing.
8. After wrapping, put a little oil into the pan, put the wrapped cake into the pan with the mouth down, and press the cake flat by hand.
9. Cover the pot and slowly cook it with a small fire until one side is golden. Turn it over and cook the other side golden.
1. This kind of pie is plain, but it’s not inferior to the pie with meat.
2. Eggplant likes oil. Stir fry eggplant in advance and then wrap it. The taste will be more fragrant.
3. Thick and thin with the dough is very soft, good package, filling is delicious and juicy, I believe you will eat one more ha!