Raw materials: flour, fennel, minced pork
Seasoning: soy sauce, pepper water, peanut oil, sesame oil, salt
Practice of fennel meat cake
1. Put the common flour into the basin, pour in the boiling water, pour on one side, stir with chopsticks until snowflake shape, cool slightly, knead by hand, if the dough is sticky, pour in a small amount of cooking oil, knead the dough smooth, and stand still for 10 minutes.
2. Pork stuffing into the basin, first add the right amount of soy sauce, mix well with chopsticks, and then gradually pour into pepper water, stir hard in one direction.
3. Pick fennel, wash, drain and chop.
4. Put the fennel into the meat stuffing, pour in peanut oil, add salt, mix with sweet flour paste, and then pour in sesame oil.
5. Put the dough on the chopping board, rub it into long strips, and pull it into dough.
6. Flatten the dough and roll it into a slightly thick round piece with a rolling pin.
7. Pack in the stuffing and wrap it like a steamed bun.
8. Pour a little oil into the pan, close the pie down, gently press it into a pie shape with your hand, then cover the pan and slowly cook it with a small fire until one side is golden. Turn it over and cook the other side golden.
1. In the past, I used to use hair noodles when making pies, but comparatively speaking, it’s still easy to use and delicious.
2. It’s the best way to use the electric cake pan to bake the pie. It’s easy to say and the heat is easier to master.
3. For the first time, you can put less stuffing in the pie. Be careful not to press out the stuffing when pressing.