Ingredients: 100g biscuit, 35g butter, 125g cream cheese, 40g sugar, 100g yogurt, 8g lemon juice, 4 figs (including 2 juices and 2 cake decorations), 40g milk, 5.5G gelatin powder, 30g hot water above 80 ℃, 10g pumpkin seeds for decoration, and a small amount of coconut.
How to make fig cheese cake
1. Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature. Put the biscuits in a clean bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
2. Put the butter in a heat-resistant container and heat it in the microwave oven for 25-30 seconds. Let cool slightly, mix with biscuits and stir well. Lay a layer of baking paper on the bottom of the mold, spread the biscuits, compact them, and put them in the refrigerator.
3. Soften the cheese to room temperature, stir it into a smooth down shape with an egg beater, and add sugar.
4. Add the lemon juice and continue to stir the cheese paste into a smooth down shape.
5. Spread the gauze in a small bowl, pour in the yoghurt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
6. Pour out the liquid from the bottom of the bowl and pour the solid yogurt into the cheese paste in step 4.
7. Stir until smooth.
8. Squeeze 2 figs into juice and mix with milk. Mix about 100 grams of liquid and pour into the cheese paste.
9. Mix well.
10. Dissolve 5.5 g gelatin powder in 30 g hot water above 80 ℃.
11. Add the gelatin dissolving liquid into the cheese paste and stir well. Then the basic cheese paste is ready.
12. Pour the cheese paste on the bottom of the solidified biscuit and put it in the refrigerator. It can be solidified after about 4 hours.
13. After the cheese paste solidifies, take it out and cover it around the mold with a hot towel for 1 or 2 minutes.
14. The solidified cheese paste is easy to demould.
15. Cut up pumpkin seeds and sprinkle on them.
16. Cut the remaining two figs into large pieces and spread them on the cheesecake with coconut shreds.
1. The difference between this cheese cake and the past lies in the collocation of cream cheese and yoghurt. Filter out the moisture of yoghurt with gauze in advance, add it into the cheese paste and mix well. The cake retains the original flavor of cream cheese, and also adds the taste of instant yogurt, soft and smooth.
2. Because there are paste cream cheese, semi-solid yogurt, solid sugar and liquid lemon juice in the recipe, the state of these materials is different, so the production order is: first stir the cream cheese to down shape, and then add the mixture of sugar, lemon juice, yogurt, milk and fig juice in turn.
3. Easy demoulding method for baking free cheesecake: take the solidified cheese paste out of the refrigerator, immediately cover it with a hot towel around the mold for 1 or 2 minutes, hold the mold chassis by hand, and gently move it upward.