Cheese filling: 100g cream cheese, 30g sugar, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp lemon juice, 12 TSP rum
Finished product: 10
The practice of French moon cake
1. Weigh the butter at room temperature and put it into the egg beater to make it soft.
2. Add fine sugar and continue to stir to make a fluffy light color butter.
3. 2 egg yolks should be added into the butter for 3 times, and each time must be fully mixed into the butter before adding the second time.
4. Light cream is also added to the butter paste in six times. Each time you put it, it must be fully blended with butter before adding it for the second time.
5. Add light cream and stir well, then sift in low gluten powder and almond powder.
6. Turn over the sifted powder evenly with a scraper.
7. After mixing, cover it with plastic film and leave it aside.
8. Figure 1. Weigh the cream cheese at room temperature and put it in a clean oil-free container.
9. Fig. 2. The cream cheese is stirred smoothly with a hand beater over hot water.
10. Fig. 3. Stir smoothly and add sugar.
11. Fig. 4. Continue to stir in hot water until smooth without particles.
12. Put 1 egg yolk into the cream cheese and stir well.
13. Pour in the rum and stir until smooth. Then leave the hot water.
14. Fig. 1. Put the mixed cream cheese stuffing into the flower mounting bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to make the cheese stuffing harden slightly and squeeze better.
15. Fig. 2. Put the butter batter into the flower mounting bag.
16. Figure 1. Prepare the mold.
17. Fig. 2-fig. 3. Cut a small hole in the pattern mounting bag of butter batter, slowly mount the batter from the middle of the mold to the bottom of the mold, and then slowly rotate around the wall of the mold until it is nine minutes high.
18. Fig. 4-fig. 5. Cut a small hole in the decorative bag of cheese stuffing, squeeze the cheese stuffing from the bottom of the middle, and squeeze it into a thin layer. It doesn’t need to be full.
19. Fig1-fig2. Place the cranberries soaked in rum, and then squeeze in the cheese filling to cover the cranberries. One layer is enough. It doesn’t need to be very thick.
20. Fig. 3-fig. 4. Squeeze butter batter on the surface of cheese filling and cover it with a layer.
21. Fig1-fig2. The rest can be added blueberry jam or chocolate, also a little, not too much.
22. Fig. 3-fig. 4. Squeeze the cheese filling into the surface of the filling, then continue to squeeze the butter batter, and repeat step 20.
23. The surface of the moon cake is gently flattened by the dining knife, and the oven is preheated at 185 degrees; then the moon cake is put into the baking tray and baked at 185 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The oven temperature should be adjusted according to the temperature of each family.