Illustration of the method of “fresh meat Guokui”
1. Take out a whirlpool in the flour, dissolve the yeast with proper amount of water and pour it into the middle of the flour. Mix the flour, and then add water in several times until the flour is soft and hard.
2. Keep kneading until the dough is smooth. Cover with a wet towel or plastic wrap and set aside.
3. Minced pork with salt.
4. Add fresh soy sauce.
5. In turn, add soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, garlic, onion.
6. Mix well.
7. The dough is divided into about 80 grams each.
8. Take a dough, gently press it in the middle with your hand, and roll it with a rolling pin into a suitable size dough.
9. Put the dough into the baking pan and spread the minced meat evenly.
10. Sprinkle with a little black pepper.
11. Place in the oven and let stand for 30-40 minutes.
12. Remove step 11 and preheat the oven for 220 degrees. Put the fermented dough into the oven at 220 ℃, heat up and down, middle layer, 20 minutes to see the oil bubble of fresh meat, and bake the cake until golden. After the oven, move it to the cooling rack and sprinkle a little scallion on the pot while it is hot.
1. The salt, monosodium glutamate and other seasonings in the material can be blended according to their own taste.
2. Put the dough into the oven and let it stand for 30-40 minutes. Put a bowl of hot water under it. The temperature is 35 degrees and the humidity is about 80 degrees.
3. Baking time, temperature must be adjusted according to their own oven.
4. It is better to add proper amount of onion to the filling.