Ingredients: medium gluten flour 200g, boiling water 100g, cold water 65g, a small spoon of salt, proper amount of bean paste, proper amount of edible oil.
The method of hot noodles bean paste pot cake
1. Raw materials for standby.
2. The boiling water is poured into the flour in circles to prevent the boiling water from concentrating at a fixed point.
3. Keep stirring with chopsticks until it is a loose dough.
4. Then pour in cold water and mix well with chopsticks.
5. The dough is now wet and sticky.
6. Take out the dough, place it on the workbench and continue to knead with your hands.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and relax at room temperature for 30 minutes.
8. Divide the large dough into small portions.
9. First, use a rolling rod to roll a round thin dough. (ignore my rolling technique).
10. Spread the dough directly on the pan and heat it over low heat. (you can also brush a small amount of oil into the bottom of the pot)
11. When the dough is shaped, it can be shoveled out.
12. Spread the bean paste evenly on the dough.
13. Fold the dough in half to cover the bean paste filling.
14. Heat the oil pan and put in the cake.
15. Slow fry over medium low heat.
16. Fry until golden on both sides.