One broccoli and two eggs
1. Cut broccoli into small trees, soak in water for 7-8 minutes, and clean.
2. Bring water to a boil, add broccoli, oil and salt and cook until soft.
3. Pour broccoli into ice water to cool down. (this is to keep the vegetables bright)
4. Drain the water.
5. Break up the eggs and add some salt.
6. Heat the oil 70% in the pan, pour in the egg liquid and fry until it becomes solid and golden.
7. Add broccoli and stir fry. Add pepper and a little salt and stir well.
This dish takes about 10 minutes, which is very suitable for JJMM who are busy and need to supplement nutrition. Broccoli is rich in protein, sugar, fat, vitamins and carotene. Its nutritional composition ranks first among similar vegetables and is known as the crown of vegetables