Ingredients: shallot, ginger, garlic, pickled pepper
Seasoning: fish flavor juice (1 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp sugar, 1 / 2 tsp salt, a little MSG)
How to bake eggs with fish flavor
1. Take two eggs and beat them in a bowl.
2. Use chopsticks to break it up.
3. Pour in the concentrated starch water. Don’t pour it out, leave a little and add a little water at the end. (the ratio of water to powder is 1:1, i.e. 1 spoonful of starch and 1 spoonful of water)
4. Mix the egg and starch water well.
5. When the pan is hot, pour in the oil. The amount of oil is more than usual.
6. When the oil temperature is 50%, pour in the egg.
7. First of all, the egg liquid will slowly expand under the effect of heat, the edge will bulge, and there will be 1 or 2 big bags in the middle. At this time, cover the pot, turn down the fire and start to dry.
8. When the color turns to light yellow, turn it over, continue the low heat, cover the pan and bake.
9. Until both sides turn golden, then out of the pot, give a close-up.
10. Prepare chopped scallion and ginger, pickled pepper and diced shallot.
11. Leave the oil in the pan and pour in the onion, ginger and garlic.
12. Stir fry out the flavor, pour in the fish sauce.
13. The fire lasted for one minute.
14. Add a little water.
15. The fire is boiling.
16. Hook in the sauce.
17. After stirring, boil over high heat, turn off the heat, and the fish sauce is ready.
18. Pour the fish sauce over the baked eggs.