Egg (6), potato (2), onion (1), oil absorbent paper (several)
1. Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into small slices, rinse the surface with water, and drain the starch.
2. Peel the onion, wash and cut into small pieces
3. When the oil pan is 60% hot, add potato chips and onion chips and fry them over medium heat until the edge of the potatoes turns slightly brown and the flavor of onion comes out.
4. Take 6 eggs and beat them into liquid
5. Take out the fried potatoes and onions, drain the oil with kitchen paper, put them into the egg mixture, and season with salt and black pepper.
6. Heat the oil pan again, pour in the egg liquid and fry until the surface of the egg cake is golden.
7. Turn the other side over and fry both sides of the omelet until golden.
8.a hrefhttp:www.jiachangcai123.comji target_ Blank > black > Blue > Blue > Blue