Ingredients: potato, glutinous rice flour, sesame, sugar and butter. Note the proportional component of the material is explained later.
1. Mashed Yam:
Put the peeled and washed taro into the electric pressure cooker to cook or steam, and then press it into mud for standby. Don’t add sugar, because potato is very sweet. Note: whether boiled or steamed, just a little water.
2. Black / white sesame filling:
Stir fry sesame with low heat until fragrant. Smash. Mix in powdered sugar and softened butter. The approximate proportion is 100 grams of sesame, 40 grams of sugar, 40 grams of butter.
Making green body
1. Mix rice flour and yam mud to form a ball. Generally, yam mud accounts for one-third of rice flour. There is no strict regulation.
2. Then wrap sesame stuffing in the same way as yuanxiao.
3. Dip sesame seeds on the outside.
4. Put it on the table for standby.
Fried in oil
Put a small amount of oil in a pan and fry over low heat until both sides are brown.
Note: you can cover it with a small amount of water. It’s easier to get through and master the heat.
It’s fried in restaurants, but there’s not so much oil at home. Frying is more healthy than frying. Of course, it’s not as good as frying. Everything is divided into two parts.
1. When cooking or steaming yams, remember that just a little water is enough. In this way, it is easy to control the ratio of potato and glutinous rice flour when mixing glutinous rice flour at the back.
2. Stir fry sesame with low heat. Don’t go away. Sesame is easy to scorch.
3. Add a little water to cover and fry. It’s easier to get through and master the heat.