Materials: (the picture shows a 6-inch round mold, 8-inch please x2)
Bottom part: 100g digested biscuit, 50g butter
Cheese part: 200 grams of cream cheese, 100 grams of milk, 2 slices of gilding, 40 grams of fine granulated sugar, appropriate amount of cherry
Frozen Cherry Cheese Cake
1. The bottom part of the cake: digest the biscuit, put it into the fresh-keeping bag, roll it into fine powder with a rolling pin, melt the butter into liquid with water, add the broken biscuit, and stir it evenly with a scraper;
2. Pour in the cake mould, press tightly with a scraper, and refrigerate for half an hour;
3. Cheese part: cut cream cheese into small pieces, stir in hot water until smooth, then add sugar and mix well;
4. Add 50 grams of milk and stir well; add another 50 grams of milk and continue to mix well;
5. Put in the gelatine slices that have been softened in cold water, and stir with an egg beater until the gelatine slices melt;
6. Split the cherry in half and remove the core. Put half into the cheese paste and mix well;
7. Take out the cake mold, pour the cheese paste into the cake mold, knock the mold several times, and shake out the big bubbles;
8. Circle the remaining cherries and put them on top of the cheese paste;
9. Put it in the refrigerator for one hour, take it out and demould it. Mix the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar on the surface and squeeze it into six small flowers. Decorate each small flower with a complete big cherry. If you like, you can squeeze a cream cheese flower in the middle and insert a chocolate birthday card.
When demoulding, you can use a hair dryer to blow around the mold slightly, or use a hot towel to surround it. It’s very easy to demould. If you like, cherry can also be replaced with mango or peach and other fruits, it is recommended to use fresh fruit oh.