Ingredients: 45 grams of Oreo biscuits, 20 grams of butter, 200 grams of cream cheese, right amount of Cranberry Vodka, 50 grams of dried cranberry, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 100 grams of animal cream, 35 grams of sugar, 2 pieces of gilding.
Decoration: 50g cream, 4G sugar.
How to make frozen Cranberry cheese cake
1. Soak the cranberry in Cranberry Vodka; soak the gilding tablets in cold water to soften and drain
2. After the Oreo biscuit is broken, add the melted butter and mix well, then press it into the mold and flatten it;
3. Put the right amount of soaked dried cranberry on the bottom of the cake and set aside. Smash the remaining dried Cranberry with the right amount of wine in a blender and set aside;
4. Heat the softened gelatine slices in water until they melt completely
5. Heat cream cheese in water to soften and stir until smooth. Add Cranberry puree and lemon juice in step 3 and mix well in step 4
6. Take another basin, beat the cream and sugar to 67 and distribute, mix well with step 5, put into the mold prepared in step 3, smooth the surface, and refrigerate until set
7. After removing the mold, take the light cream and sugar for decoration, then smooth the surface of the cake, scrape the pattern or mount the flowers as you like. Finally, sprinkle the dried Cranberry for decoration
Special tips: Cranberry Vodka has strong flavor, if not, it can be directly replaced by rum.