Ingredients: 5 eggs, 80g fine sugar, 60g salad oil, 60g milk, 100g low gluten flour, 2G baking powder, 2G salt, a few drops of lemon juice, a few drops of vanilla essence, about 5g fruit rum
Fruit flavor Qifeng cake
1. Separate the egg white and yolk and put them into the basin without oil and water.
2. Put the milk and salad oil into a clean basin without oil and water, and stir with chopsticks until there are no large oil spots on the surface
3. Add the sifted low gluten flour, baking powder and salt, and gently mix with a rubber scraper
4. Add egg yolk and vanilla. Stir well
5. Add a few drops of lemon juice into the protein and beat it into thick bubbles at low speed
6. Add sugar and continue beating slowly and quickly until the egg beater is lifted and the protein can be pulled out of the curved sharp corner
7. Take out the 13 protein and pour it into the yolk paste. Use a rubber scraper to gently turn and mix evenly, and use the method of cutting and mixing or turning from bottom to top.
8. Pour all the egg yolk paste into the remaining albumen bowl, and stir evenly with the same method until the albumen and yolk paste are fully mixed
9. Put the fruit rum into the egg yolk paste and mix well
10. Pour the cake paste into the cake mould, hold the cake mould by hand and shake it gently
11. Put the cake mould in the penultimate layer (middle and lower layer) of the oven at 150 ℃ for 55 minutes.