3 large potatoes, 100g flour, 1 egg, 50g green beans, 1 carrot, 2 green onions (or half an onion), some salt and monosodium glutamate, and a little vegetable oil
1. The potatoes are steamed, peeled and rolled into mud.
2. Dice carrots, green onions and green beans in boiling water.
3. Flour, egg liquid and above materials are put into mashed potato.
4. Add some salt and monosodium glutamate, stir well.
5. Heat in the electric pancake pan, brush with vegetable oil, make the potato paste into small pancake shape, and put it in.
6. Fry for two or three minutes, turn over and fry on both sides until yellow.
1. Potatoes had better choose the kind with thick skin, high starch content, delicious.
2. After the potatoes are washed, mark several layers on the surface and peel them quickly after steaming.
3. After the potatoes are steamed, they can be rolled into mud with a spoon.
4. If it is a dry green bean, it must be soaked and cooked in advance.