250 g potatoes, 1 egg, 50g flour, 15g of shallot, 100g vegetable oil, proper amount of salt and pepper, a little butter
1. Wash and peel potatoes, add appropriate amount of water in the pot, cook them over fire for about 40 minutes, cook until soft and rotten, decanter the water, mash the potatoes into mud, put on eggs, salt, pepper noodles and flour for 25 grams;
2. Cut the onion into pieces, stir fry in butter, pour into mashed potatoes and mix well;
3. Spread flour on one panel, divide mashed potatoes into three parts, and roll all over with flour. The knife is used to press into two ends of the oval cake shape, the middle of the knife press a stripe, on the edge and then alternate by a few short lines, showing tree leaf shape;
4. Heat the pan, heat with a little vegetable oil, and fry the potato cake into golden yellow.
5. Then put it in a pan, bake in the oven for a few minutes, and then scoop the potatoes into the pan. Serve with yogurt oil or a little butter.