Formula: 3 eggs, 70 g white sugar, 100g glutinous rice powder, 40 g salad oil and 40 g milk. (there are 4 grams of foam powder in the original recipe. I don’t add it. It’s better to add less additives.)
The practice of glutinous rice cake
1. add salad oil to milk and heat it up a little, and don’t boil it.
2. add white sugar to the whole egg and beat the egg with egg beater until the pattern does not disappear. This is a key step, which directly results in whether the cake can be fluffy and not collapse when baking.
3. remove 100g glutinous rice flour, screen the glutinous rice powder into the whole egg, cut and mix evenly. The cutting and mixing should also be gentle. Too fast and too hard will also make the whole egg defoaming, affecting the finished product.
4. cut and mix glutinous rice flour, add a small amount of batter into the milk liquid in the first step, and mix evenly first.
5. then pour all the mixed milk batters back into the large bowl paste and mix evenly.
6. after mixing all the paste into the mold, shake it gently.
7. after the oven is preheated, bake at 165 degrees in the middle layer for 30 minutes (for reference only, we set the oven temperature according to the specific temperature of the oven in your home).
This cake is definitely worth a try. I believe you will love this sweet soft glutinous cake with unique taste!