Main ingredient: 120g high flour
Accessories: egg 15g, bean paste 200g
Seasoning: butter 64g, sugar 48g
Detailed production steps of golden bean paste roll
The recipe of “golden bean paste roll” is provided by our editor
1. Soften the butter at room temperature and pour in the powdered sugar.
2. Mix well with scraper.
3. Pour in the high flour.
4. Knead the butter and flour evenly by hand to form coarse corn flour.
5. Pour in the egg.
6. Knead the dough by hand and refrigerate for half an hour to 1 hour.
7. Divide the dough into two parts (easy to operate), take one part of the dough and rub it into long strips, then roll it into a rectangle.
8. Squeeze bean paste in the middle of the dough.
9. Roll up the bean paste stuffing with dough pieces to make a cylindrical strip.
10. Brush the surface with egg yolk and sprinkle with some white sesame seeds.
11. Cut into equal lengths with a knife.
12. Put the small section on the baking tray covered with tinfoil, put it into the preheated oven, bake at 180 degrees in the middle for about 25 minutes, and the surface is golden.
Tips for making golden bean paste roll
1. The purpose of putting the dough into the refrigerator is to make it harder, so it’s easier to roll the dough, and it’s not sticky and easy to shape.
2. When rolling bean paste, close the mouth and rub it on the chopping board a little bit, so that the interface can’t be seen.
3. Bean paste stuffing can also be replaced with jujube paste stuffing, the stuffing you like.
The above is the recipe of “golden bean paste roll”. Thank you very much for your attention!