Ingredients: flour, baking powder, water, edible alkali
Ingredients: sesame oil, salt and pepper
The way of making Pretzels
Mixing and fermentation: 1. Put the flour into the bowl and add yeast. Pour water into flour in several times, stir evenly, knead into smooth dough, cover with plastic film, keep the surface moist, and ferment. When the dough is fermented to twice the original size and honeycomb inside, it can be used. Add appropriate amount of water into the alkali noodles, stir well, pour into the dough, knead well, and let stand for about 10 minutes.
2. Production of pretzels: sprinkle a little dry powder on the panel, knead the fermented dough evenly, and divide it into equal parts of uniform size.
3. Knead the dough again.
4. Roll it into a thin and uniform tongue like dough.
5. Sprinkle proper amount of salt and pepper and sesame oil to make the surface of dough evenly covered.
6. Roll up from one end to the other to form a cylinder.
7. Then pinch the two ends of the cylinder to prevent oil leakage and salt and pepper. Then the cylinder is erected and pressed into a round cake.
8. Secondary fermentation: rolling with a rolling pin to form a thin and uniform flour cake. The second fermentation is about half an hour in summer.
9. Baking: heat the pan, add a little cooking oil in the pan, and put the dough cake into the pan for baking.
10. Slow cauterize both sides over low heat, and leave the pot when the skin is golden.
11. The soft, layered pretzels are ready.