Swiss roll part: 3 eggs, sugar 60g, low gluten powder 60g
Chocolate sauce: dark chocolate 80g, fresh cream 200g
Hand painted: 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce and 2 tablespoons of Swiss Roll
Hand painted SCOTTISH PLAID Swiss scroll
Make chocolate sauce first. Melt the ingredients together in a pan and refrigerate.
1. Add sugar into the egg and beat until white and sticky.
2. Sift in low gluten powder and mix well.
3. Take out 2 tablespoons and pour 2. Into the baking pan.
4. Roll out the spire shape with oil paper, pour in the adjusted hand-painted materials, and slowly draw on 3.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 200 ℃ for 11 minutes.
6.5. After cooling, spread chocolate sauce, roll and refrigerate for more than 1 hour.