Ingredients: 150g flour, 150g strawberry wine (take rice), 60g brown sugar
Practice of strawberry wine making Liuxin pancake
1. Mix the flour and wine, stir with chopsticks into a snowflake shape with a little dry powder;
2. Knead into a dough, do not knead very thoroughly, retain the grain feeling of wine, taste better, cut into equal parts of the dough;
3. Press the dough into circular pieces, and take appropriate amount of brown sugar as the filling;
4. After packing the stuffing, close the mouth and gently press it into a round cake shape;
5. Pan fry over low heat and a little oil until golden on both sides.
The pancakes with strawberry wine are really delicious, but if you don’t want to DIY, go and buy some finished wine. It’s better to have more solids, but there’s no strawberry flavor. Don’t be too rigid.
If there is no brown sugar, you can also use white sugar. White sugar will flow when heated, but its flavor is not as good as brown sugar.
If you don’t even bother to buy wine, you can also try to add some glutinous rice flour to the flour and mix it with butter, salted egg yolk and sugar to make a filling. That’s quicksand filling. It’s super delicious.
What I want to say is, let’s do it. Don’t be too rigidly attached to the materials. If we don’t have any, we can replace them. Just have a try, you will have a surprise.