Formula: egg yolk 120g, fine sugar 15g, honey 30g, low powder 70g, protein 160g, fine sugar 65g, salt free butter 15g, milk 35g
The size of the original square pan is 30cm * 28cm
My reduced formula: egg yolk 84g, fine sugar 56g (egg yolk and protein sugar I combined together), honey 21g, low powder 49G, protein 112G, salt free butter 11g, milk 25g
My baking tray size: 20cm * 27cm at the bottom and 24cm * 30cm on the top
The stuffing of the original recipe is chestnut, and it is good to replace it with cream or casserole.
The practice of cake roll in hill
1. Weigh yolk and protein respectively, and put milk and butter in the same bowl. (the egg code after reduction is 4)
2. Prepare fine sugar, honey and low powder.
3. Four diagonal diagonal cut of baking paper, and a hrefhttp:www.jiachangcai123.comji target_ Blank > you can use the new type of channel to use the new one
4. Heat honey to about 40 degrees after water separation. Add 10 grams of fine sugar to egg yolk and mix evenly. Add honey to stir until slightly white.
5. The protein is added to the remaining sugar three times and then sent to wet foaming.
6. Add half of the protein into the yolk paste, cut and mix evenly.
7. Add flour to egg yolk paste, turn bottom and mix evenly, add other half of protein and mix well.
8. Milk and butter are heated to about 80 degrees in advance by hot water.
9. Mix milk and butter evenly. Sprinkle it over the cake slowly while hot. Mix well.
10. Preheat the oven 170 degrees, pour the cake paste into the oven, shake out big bubbles, and send it to the upper middle layer of the oven, and bake for 12 minutes.
11. After baking, take out and drop the cake pieces, move it to the baking net, tear the baking paper around, cool it thoroughly, then take a new baking paper to cover the cake surface, and then use a flat plate to buckle the cake upside down, tear the baking paper off, and trim the tail into a slant.
12. Cut two knives on the end of the roll up, which is about half the depth of the cake slice. Do not cut off. Spread the cream. Use the “noodles” to help roll up the cake. Wrap it with baking paper and refrigerate it for more than 2 hours.
1. When passing protein, it is necessary to pay attention not to over beat, and the finished product is more delicate near the wet state.
2. Protein sugar is different from the previous Qifeng cake roll. After the protein starts the fish eye bubble, it is necessary to add white sugar three times as soon as possible. Basically, the white sugar will be added when the protein paste has no obvious pattern. This will extend the time spent, but the protein paste will be more delicate and not easy to defoliate.
3. When mixing flour, you don’t have to worry about defoaming. In fact, the yolk paste is not easy to remove the foam and will not get gluten. You must stir it evenly with the bottom.
4. The mixture of milk and butter is better sprinkled slowly along the rubber scraper on the cake paste surface.