300g potatoes, 300g water, 200g flour, 3 g salt
1. Peel potatoes, directly wipe into the water, so that potatoes can be prevented from discoloration, live paste also need not add water.
2. Add 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon curry powder and 3 g salt to the potato silk to taste.
3. Add flour, mix into a uniform paste, add some shallots and mix well.
4. Add a small spoon of oil to the hot pot, spread in a proper amount of batter and shake well. Heat it for 3 minutes.
5. Turn the side over and continue to heat for 3 minutes. The potato cake is golden and ripe.