Raw materials: flour, corn flour, millet noodles, honey beans, dry yeast, sugar (flour, corn flour, millet flour ratio is 5:2:1).
The practice of making cakes with bean grains
1. Prepare raw materials: flour, corn flour, millet noodles, honey beans, yeast, sugar (sugar not photographed)
2. Flour, corn flour, millet noodles, yeast powder and sugar are mixed in the pot evenly, and add warm water a little bit.
3. Add warm water a little bit, stir with chopsticks to form wet dough, as shown in the above figure.
4. Put in the honey bean. (honey beans are also boiled by themselves.)
5. add honey bean and stir with chopsticks evenly.
6. Stir the wet dough into the cake mold that feels the oil directly, and let the warm place wake up. (no cake mold can be put directly into small stainless steel basin)
7. When the wet dough wakes up to 1.5 times the size, put the cake mold in the steamer.
8. Turn on the medium fire, give the steamer a wake-up time again. Turn to the fire for 30 minutes after steam up and steam. Do not rush to uncover the lid, simmer for three or five minutes, and then take out the mold.