Cake material: 250 g cream cheese, 4 eggs, 60g low gluten flour, 60g sugar, 80g milk
Cake bottom material: 100g digested biscuit, 60g melted butter
Baking: steam and bake in water, middle layer, fire up and down, 170 degrees for 20 minutes, and then turn 150 ℃ for 40 minutes.
The practice of cheese cake with honey bean
1. Digest biscuits and crush them in bags with rolling sticks.
2. Mix the melted butter in the crumb.
3. Pour the mixed biscuit into the 8-inch bottom mold and compact by hand for standby.
4. Cream cheese and milk are placed in a pot. Stir patiently with egg beater in hot water until they are evenly stirred without particles.
5. Eggs separate the protein and yolk. Add 1 egg yolk into the cheese paste and stir evenly.
6. Sift the low gluten flour into the cheese paste.
7. Stir evenly with a rubber scraper.
8. Protein was added to sugar and distributed to 8,9.
9. Mix the protein and cheese paste evenly, and make the cake paste.
10. Pour 13 of the cream cake paste first.
11. Spread a layer of honey beans evenly.
12. Pour in the remaining batter and smooth. And wrap tin paper on the bottom of the cake mold. Pour warm water into the oven, put the cake mold into the oven, put it in the oven with preheating 200 degrees, heat up and down the middle layer, bake for 20 minutes, and then turn 150 ℃ for 40 minutes.
1. The hot water injected into the oven should be at least 13 high in the mold.
2. When demoulding, use a knife to rotate a small circle around the mold to demould. When cutting, it must be cooled and cut again. After the cake is cold, the butter will solidify, and then cut it will not disperse.